Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just some thoughts...

I'm still getting used to our schedule.  School is getting busier.  I'm teaching 4 classes that none of my kids are in and I'm starting to think I'm not spending enough time on MY kids and too much time on other kids.  I know it will get better.  I'm just not used to it yet.

My personal finance class is great.  I have two kids that were in it last year.  They evidently wanted to take it again!  I'm really excited about the class.  It is full and fun and I really enjoy it.  The kids are participating and seem to be getting something out of it.  I'm a little bit concerned that the kids won't get the books they need.  The regional advisor thought they could just share a book that they are supposed to read through out the year.  Won't work.  I hope she will be able to get more.

I am so grateful for the opportunity to teach these classes.  I really do get more out of them than I think the kids do.  I put a lot into them too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment